Friday, July 22, 2011

The future of Pier Solar

Dear fans of Pier Solar,

Every day, we get emails from people who wishes to buy our game. We are very thankful and honoured for that! Previously, we had decided not to produce more copies of Pier Solar for various reasons. But not long ago, we were given an offer we can't refuse. So Pier Solar's reprint edition may be available again in the near future. However, nothing is certain. We'll let you know when there is more information to be had.

Best regards,

/The WaterMelon team

7 comments:

Siri said...

Great news!

I hope that the next copies may also come with Portuguese as one of the languages, if possible.

Crossing fingers here. :D

Sulicadiz said...

Yes!!! and spanish please!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Anonymous said...

and with the music cd this time! :D

AceFace said...

I'd love to buy a reprint, can't wait!

Micro said...

You have my purchase and you guys have seen there are still a lot of people interested in picking this up. I am sure there is going to be another sellout, if not very close to one. I am very very excited to have a copy of my own!!

The Overmatt said...

I only recently heard of this game and have been kicking myself that I didn't find out in time to order it. I really do hope you guys are serious about this, because I would love the opportunity to get to play this wonderful-looking game.

TylerD said...

Please release this game again, I had a chance to order it but didn't have the money and have regretted it ever since. You will have my order this time for sure.